Here is a picture of the original dress.
Here are some more pictures of MY version!
The little bunny is my very first attempt at making my own iron-on. I LOVE IT!!! Get ready for some more! LOL
This was also my first attempt at covering buttons. It was SO much easier than I thought it would be! :D
I printed out the pattern in the largest size available and then set to making it a size 8.
Here are my pattern pieces upped to size 8. (Please excuse the messy writing!)
I changed the back of the original dress to the front, left off the sleeves, and changed the skirt quite a bit. Instead of having 4 ruffles for the skirt I have one over a regular skirt. ;) I didn’t mix it up a whole lot but I think I did enough to make it MY way.
Here are my pieces all pinned and ready to sew!!!
I had thought about using some of the eyelet trim for sleeves but then thought it might be a bit too much…. Still not sure about that. LOL
So, there it is! I hope you like it!!!
In other sewing news, I am STILL waiting on my shipment from Joann’s. GRRRR! Amazon is sooooo much faster! I ordered the owl pellets, Magic School Bus Electricity kit and 2 books a few days AFTER ordering from Joann’s and the Amazon shipment got here days ago! SIGH……